The Moorland Development Company was incorporated on August 29, 2001 to oversee the development of Moorlands Estate. This is a public company consisting of 209 shareholders and is managed by a Board of Directors.
Our Guiding Principles
- Comprehensive Planning – We focus on long-term master planning and attending to every detail.
- Thoughtful Stewardship – We care for the land—both that which is developed and that which is conserved. We strive to build and operate our properties in a sustainable, environmentally sensitive way.
- Ethical Conduct – We are honest in our actions and follow through on our commitments. We make good decisions based on long-term goals rather than short-term gains.
- Exceptional Service – We provide our customers with a memorable experience.
- Collaborative Citizenship – We are active, involved members of our communities and strive to work with stakeholders to address key public policy issues and meet critical needs through our philanthropy.